For companies to stay relevant and competitive, continuous improvement and operational excellence is inevitable. It can be achieved through process effective systems, cost control, efficient processes and process optimization.
Operational and compliance management have become more complex. Failed processes may cause high cost and loss in the form of escalating litigation, penalties, and staffing needs. We partner to create robust systems, policies and processes. Also assist organizations in HR audit, compliance’s and corporate governance.
We bring our expertise to help our clients to:
- Visualize key operational processes and align workflows and resources
- Enable Metric –based behavior to drive continuous improvement
- Incorporate right organization structure
- Design best reward solutions for employees
- Support in functional and operational excellence with use of Analytics
We provide solutions for process optimization and training to implement 5S, Kaizen, Lean, Six Sigma, etc.
Few of our interventions involve:
- Designing & Improving efficient organization structures and reengineering processes.
- Design, develop and implement continuous improvement culture
- Stabilizing efficient processes, and continuously eliminating all wastes and excesses.
Building capability by benchmarking best practices, reducing variation, bringing controls in processes and using different statistical tools.
We provide solutions for cost optimization in the form of:
- Organization Restructuring: We critically examine and diagnose the current organization structure, gaps and needs based on business requirements and competitive scenario, as also recommendations and implement change management processes to create a robust structure for efficient delivery, sustainability, scalability & cost optimization.
- Design of Total Reward: We ensure clients have the best reward solutions to meet their business objectives aligned with business goals & organization values. We help to cover all key areas of rewards, recognition, Job Evaluation, Variable Performance Plans, Incentive Plans.
- Job Analysis and Job Description: Job analysis and development of accurate job descriptions support many critical aspects of an organization’s human capital management. We assist the client organization in:
- Job Analysis
- Design of Job descriptions
- Develop effective templates specific to Job roles or functions
- Identify key performance indicator & key result areas specific to job
- Policy Design: Xstrops develops both policies and procedures for clients & offers solutions to fit any organization size or need including:
- Review of current policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the most current regulations
- Development of individual policies and procedures to meet organizational changes
- Development of the Employee Handbook
- Employment Compliance: Employment compliance is serious business issue and non-compliance can cost an organization significantly.It ensures that the current practices of the organization meet all statutory, legal and compliance issues. You can rely on Xstrops to help you establish the right safeguards to put your mind at ease and let your organization focus on its core business.
- HR Audit: We provide both full & self-service HR Audits to assess the employment practices, compliance and human resource functions within an organization. Completion of an HR Audit enables an organization to:
- Accurately identify the beneficial and problematic areas of current employment practices
- Strategically plan efforts needed for compliance and improvement.