Management Consultant, Mentor & Executive Coach
Mr. Aubrey Rebello is an Engineer from I.I.T. Bombay, 1st Rank Gold Medalist M.B.A. from I.I.M. Ahmedabad and a Certified Executive Coach – International Coach Federation (ICF) to MDs & Business Heads.
With over 43 years of rich experience in Leadership roles across Tata’s & Bayer India, he brings extensive expertise across areas of Mergers & Integration, Financial Services, Auto Business, Materials Management, Mentoring, Coaching, Leadership / Group Facilitation, Learning & Development.
Post retirement, Mr. Rebello was retained by Tata’s full time for 5 years & setup the L&D function for Tata Capital covering 3000 employees, from frontline Sales to Senior Management.
Mr. Rebello is currently:
- Executive Coach to MDs and Business Heads,
- Professionalising a Family Managed Rs. 1000 crore listed Company engaged in Engineering, Textiles & Software,
- An Advisor to Tata Capital and has launched “Mentoring Program” covering about 100 Managers,
- Mentor to a start up Board (Rs 200 Crore equity) involved in major Real Estate Projects,
- Mentor to a listed Dye Stuff Company
In his Corporate life, the Leadership roles he has successfully fulfilled are:
- CEO – Tata Motor Finance,
- Director – Purchase, I.T. and Corporate Planning, Bayer India,
- Head – Auto Parts Business, Tata Motors,
- Established Materials function & was Head – Materials, Tata Motors, Pune Plant,
- Advisor – Learning and Development, Tata Capital
As CEO, Tata Motor Finance, Mr. Rebello strategised and managed the merger of Tata Finance into Tata Motors – the Merger involved de-selection, job rotation, new compensation structure, branding, establishing new field network, new systems, etc. More importantly, Mr. Rebello kept the employees engaged & motivated during the painful merger period and ensured a CAGR growth of 45% over a 4 year period taking the business to Rs. 9,000 Crores. He was also in Korea for due diligence prior to merger of Daewoo Commercial Vehicles Business with Tata Motors.
He has also scaled up Revenues & Profits, established & headed the Materials Department, achieved Purchase Cost & Inventory reduction and also implemented online ERP Systems during his assignments with Tata’s & Bayer.