Trained in India under Dr. D.C. McClelland (of Harvard University & “Behavioral Science Centre – Boston,USA”), the topmost expert in Accurate measurement & Training and Development of “Business Achievement Drive” globally (3 summers – late 60’s / early 70’s).
Prof. George Koreth is highly experienced and a much sought-after Senior Management Consultant – he comes with:
- Over 30 years of experience in Testing, Scoring, Analysing “Business Achievement Drive” in CEOs, Top Teams, Sales Teams, and Entrepreneurs,
- Over 30 years of experience in the proven Harvard process of instilling and increasing the “Business Achievement Drive” in the above categories,
- Over 20 years of experience in helping Organisation Transformation through Large Group Dynamics,
- Over 30 years experience at Training & Coaching of Entrepreneurs, CEOs, and Chairman / M.D’s of Companies like :
- Shiv Nadar (HCL)
- S. Pawar (NIIT)
- Arun Kumar (Hughes Software)
- Arjun Malhotra (HCL)
- Ashok Malhotra (Network Ltd.)
- Over 37 years of direct Executive experience including :
- CEO : Hindustan Instruments Ltd.
- 7 Start-ups including NIIT
- Promoter – NETWORK Ltd.
- Director-HR : HCL Group
- V.P. (Global – HR & OD) – Ranbaxy
- P (Strategic Planning) – Dalmia
- Director : Dalmia Foundation
- GM (Managment Development) – DCM Ltd.
- 2-year PGDM with DCM (based on Sloan/MIT Curriculum)
- Over 20 years of Business Consulting experience, focusing on :
- Revenue / Sales increase
- Cost Reduction
- Profit increase / Economic Value Added
- Raising growth-rate of companies
- Helping a VCF improve its success-ratio with Start-ups.
- “Future-Search” to Re-invent company’s future.
- Over 15 years Faculty experience in Business Management & HRD / OD as :
- Faculty of Management Studies (Delhi University)
- External Examiner – MBA Project Work (FMS – Delhi University)
- UGC Visiting Professor – Social Science & HR Faculty (at a Central University)
- Asia – Pacific Executive MBA programme (National University of Singapore -2010)
- Professor : Shri Ram Centre for HR & IR (New Delhi – 2 years)
He is also the Co-Author of 3 professional books, including 1 on the “Achievement-Drive” & its relation to women’s business success / failure (with Dr. Kiron Wadhera).
Prof. George Koreth is also the Co-Founder & Chairman of “ACORDASIA” for developing Social Entrepreneurship & Non-Profit Consulting (1981 onwards) and presently the Co-Founder & Managing Director of “Koreth Consulting (P) Limited” (Business Consulting for over 18 years)